Skip to main content

Vermont Outdoor Recreation Economic Collaborative Flood Recovery Resources

Please use this website to find information to help with flood emergency response, recovery and planning for outdoor recreation businesses, recreation managers and service providers, and municipal parks and recreation departments.

This website will be updated periodically as more information becomes available.  

Reporting Damages

Report damages to outdoor recreation trails, infrastructure or businesses to Vermont 211 or by calling 211. This is important for tracking statewide damage, both physical and economic loss. This information is being reported to FEMA to ensure that Vermonters get access to federal funding in recovery. You can make reports online, by phone (may be easier if reporting revenue loss), and, in some locations, live at sites called Multi-Agency Resource Sites

State Agency Flood Information and Resources

Governor's Office

Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD)

Agency of Natural Resources (ANR)

Agency of Transportation (AOT)

Sector Specific Flood Information and Resources

Outdoor Businesses

Trail Organizations and Recreation Infrastructure

Municipal Parks and Recreation Departments

Recreation Planning Information


Mountain Biking

Boating / Fishing

Volunteer & Donate

Volunteer Resources

Donate to Storm Recovery Efforts