Skip to main content
Flood Resources

Interested in donating or selling your land?

Submitted by john.sears@ver… on

There are several ways you can make a donation to the Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation. The Department is allowed by statute to accept donations of all types to further our mission and service to the State of Vermont from volunteers, donations in general or land donations.

Accordion to apply to

State Lands