Skip to main content
Flood Resources

Can I obtain a permit to cut down a Christmas tree on state land?

Submitted by john.sears@ver… on

The State of Vermont does not issue permits for cutting Christmas Trees. The U.S. Forest Services issues permits for cutting Christmas Trees on sections of the Green Mountain National Forest only. For more information and to obtain a permit, please visit the U.S. Forest Service permit site.

Accordion to apply to

State Lands