Skip to main content
Flood Resources

I think I may have found an invasive tree pest, what do I do?

Submitted by john.sears@ver… on

If you think you found an invasive plant or tree pests such as Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) or hemlock wooly adelgid (HWA), you can visit to get help in identification and management, and in some cases, we want to learn more about it and you can Report It! If you have further questions, you can also reach out to our Forest Biology Lab.

Accordion to apply to

Forest Health